IT Security Specialist
About Metrocom Jaddi Technology
We aim to be a growth catalyst in our community, building collaborations between individuals and enterprises, based on trust. Our mission is to empower employees, elevate clients and enhance our business partners. Together, we will deliver.
Why join Metrocom Jaddi Technology?
There are many good reasons, but they can be summed up to 3:
- Employee Focus: your skill growth and career growth matters to us
- READY Culture: we have a positive working vibe to Rejuvenate minds, Empower employees, Advocate transparency, Deliver commitment, and Yield results.
- Community Growth Catalyst: your work will create positive impact not only for clients but also for the community, as we support sustainable growth.
Your role – IT Security Specialist
The primary responsibility of this role is to work closely with the industry leads to create cutting-edge security solutions in line with client specifications, regulations, and compliance. The Security architect can cover Cloud & Network Security, Application Security, Cyber Defense, Security Compliance, and Identity and Access Management.
· Contribute to overall Enterprise Security Architecture Governance and/or industry-specific cyber architecture framework
· Partner with the Client Account and Industry Leads to understand client requirements and design an appropriate solution architecture.
· Coach, mentor, and collaborate with internal security teams and industry leaders to deliver successful architecture/solution outcomes
· Ability to execute on a regional scale and make pragmatic architecture decisions, quick wins with long term vision
· Design, architect, and troubleshoot complex security implementations, leading the delivery of HLD and LLD documents.
· Advising and shaping security architecture best practices in an evolving client environment
· Oversee day to day security monitoring & provide monthly report
Is this you?
· At least 3-year experience in IT/Cyber Security.
· CISSP/CCSP/CCSK certification or its equivalent will be an advantage
· Specialization in 1-2 areas of Security domains such as Identity Access Management and Cloud Security with a broad understanding of other areas
· Familiar with cloud-based enterprise security technologies
· Problem-solving ability and strong analytical skills
· Experience of working with diverse teams and is a team player
· Keep abreast with the latest technology trends and predictions
· Ability to drive the creation of prototypes and proof of concepts
· Able to effectively communicate, interact and influence business and operational stakeholders and partners
· Ability to deliver innovative solutions and consistently demonstrate customer outcomes
If you believe you are the right person, then please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org