Odoo Functional Analyst
About Metrocom Jaddi Technology
We aim to be a growth catalyst in our community, building collaborations between individuals and enterprises, based on trust. Our mission is to empower employees, elevate clients and enhance our business partners. Together, we will deliver.
Why join Metrocom Jaddi Technology?
There are many good reasons, but they can be summed up to 3:
- Employee Focus: your skill growth and career growth matters to us
- READY Culture: we have a positive working vibe to Rejuvenate minds, Empower employees, Advocate transparency, Deliver commitment, and Yield results.
- Community Growth Catalyst: your work will create positive impact not only for clients but also for the community, as we support sustainable growth.
Your role – Odoo Functional Analyst
Design and customize applications based on Odoo that will help our clients grow their business, while creating a positive impact to benefit the industry in general. Join our dynamic DevOps team to continuously design, custom, test, deploy and support solutions that help clients, industries and communities grow.
· Gather business requirements and functional requirements according to agreed scope of work
· Develop functional design of Odoo applications – including custom modules, features, reports, and interfaces
· Work closely with our developers to customize the software based on client's requirements
· Discuss with Quality Assurance Analyst to design test scenarios and scripts
· Develop, test, debug, deploy and enhance modules within allocated schedule
· Collaborate with clients’ IT team and their appointed third parties when developing system interfaces
· Prepare and conduct training session for users
· Participate in post go-live support activities particularly in resolving functional issues
· Document and organize all settings during the implementation process to facilitate proper handover
Is this you?
· Quick and autonomous learner, self starter
· Has confidence, good communicator, and positive attitude
· Excellent analytical skills to identify and solve problems creatively
· Able to communicate effectively in English and Bahasa Indonesia
· Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the business process implementation
· Familiar with enterprise solution implementation methodology
· Passionate about solution design, development and deployment
· Holds a bachelor’s degree (S1) in Information Technology or Computer Science
· At least 2 years working experience related to ERP, especially Odoo
· Has some broad knowledge of Odoo features and functionalities
· If you have Odoo certification, it will be a big plus point.