About Metrocom Jaddi Technology
We aim to be a growth catalyst in our community, building collaborations between individuals and enterprises, based on trust. Our mission is to empower employees, elevate clients and enhance our business partners. Together, we will deliver.
Why join Metrocom Jaddi Technology?
There are many good reasons, but they can be summed up to 3:
- Employee Focus: your skill growth and career growth matters to us
- READY Culture: we have a positive working vibe to Rejuvenate minds, Empower employees, Advocate transparency, Deliver commitment, and Yield results.
- Community Growth Catalyst: your work will create positive impact not only for clients but also for the community, as we support sustainable growth.
Your role – IT Quality Assurance Automation
Software Quality Assurance Engineer responsible to test the products and procedures, and ensure they meet our quality standards. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various inspection techniques and be able to act as an auditor for all of our internal systems identifying issues and recommending solutions.
· Involving in all aspects of software testing is an exercise in creativity (performance testing, functionality testing, user interface testing, and security testing).
· Responsible for creating the test case, user manual, and test script.
· Responsible for tracking bug reports and managing that they are fixed.
· Create a UAT plan for End Users.
· Responsible for testing the system and meeting with the user.
· Responsible for creating the Test Guide for a user.
· Test products based on use cases/real-life scenarios.
Is this you?
· Holds a bachelor’s degree (S1) in Information Technology, Computer Science or Mathematics
· Minimum GPA is 2.75 (scale 4)
· Having working experience as Middle Tester at least 3 years
· Having strong and detail analytic
· Have a good ability in finding and solving problems
· Able to work in a team and have good interpersonal skills
· Understand banking business processes in general, especially related to digital products or marketplace
· Able to understand FSD and TSD content
· Having the latest IT knowledge
· Having experience as Application QA and able to use automation tools (ex: Katalon, Selenuim, Jmeter etc)
. Having working experience in Banking, Finance or marketplace
· Having certificate or at least attendance certificate about QA
· Having IBM AS400 certificate is avantage
If you believe you are the right person, then please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org